Living Up To St. Lawrence's Vision…the most vigorous hiring standards
Our CNA's (Certified Nursing Assistants), PCA's(Personal Care Aides) and PCT's (Patient Care Technicians) must meet very stringent hiring standards prior to joining the Saints Healthcare Services team, in order to ensure patients receive the highest quality of care possible - just as St. Lawrence would have wanted it. All Saints Healthcare Services team members must:
- Be certified
- Pass annual criminal background checks
- Take an annual physical assessment and Tuberculosis test
- Be professional and personal
- Have impeccable references
- Attend In-Service Programs, as assigned, to learn procedures and develop skills as well as meet state requirements
Saints Healthcare Services offers:
- 30 years of consistent, dedicated services
- Licensed, bonded and insured service
- Professional, trained and qualified CNA's, PCA's and PCT's for your healthcare needs (skilled or basic care)
- Regular visits to your home by a Caregiver Supervisor
- One-on-one private duty in-home, at a hospital or facility
- Medical Case Management by a Geriatric Care manager
- Services as needed: around the clock, or for a few hours a day
Additionally, Saints Healthcare Services ensures that
- All Patient instructions are supervised by a LPN (Licensed Nurse) or RN (Registered Nurse) when needed.
- Medication reminders are offered
- All employees where I.D. badges, assuring safety and peace of mind for all who depend on our important service
- Provide assistance to appointments: medical appointments, social events, luncheons, church, beauty salon or barber shop appointments and any other important matter.
- All CNA's, PCA's and PCT's have Worker's Compensation Insurance
- Homemaking Services are offered - including cooking, light housekeeping, shopping, errand services, etc.
A DEDICATED TEAM
…available around the clock
When you or your loved one needs care, there's no place like home. Saints Healthcare Services will be there to meet and exceed your healthcare needs. Our Certified Nursing Assistants offer reliable, compassionate care and services for however long it's needed. Whether that's for just a few hours a day or around the clock, we're there. You can count on the highest quality one-on-one care from our Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's), Personal Care Aides (PCA's) or Patient Care Technicians (PCT's) - depending on your needs.
Click HERE to tell us what your needs are